7-Steps To Avoiding Hacks & Get Rich Quick Schemes
Are you getting swallowed up by focusing your beautiful soul on learning marketing + social media hacks all day and night? Or are you understanding the phases of business growth and realizing you need to be creating valuable content that you can scale for long-term sustainability and success?
I have 16-years in business under my belt. There’s no shortcut to success. Okay?
I don’t spend my time learning hacks, I focus on being authentically me and expanding to my fullest potential.
When I am happy, the people around me feel vibrant. That includes my clients and potential clients.
I have found a way to focus on my joy, which in turns inspires me to create, share, and thus bring value to the world in a way that financial rewards flow into my life.
Your time is precious and I want your business to be around ten years from now.
So here’s a few quick tips to help keep you focused on building your dreams so you’re not being led by what is called, shiny object syndrome, those things that grab your attention by feeding your thirst for a quick fix to your problems but actually distract you from doing the real work you need to be doing to achieve results.
Are you ready to stay on point with your dreams?
Excellent, here’s what you can do in 7 simple steps:
- Identify what you want to achieve in your life. What does your ideal life look like to you 5, 10, 15 years from now? Be specific.
- What date do you want to achieve your dreams by?
- What is it about you that you love? What is it about you that other people love?
- What knowledge, gift, inspiration, joy, wisdom can you offer the world?
- Ask the people around you what their biggest problem is in life.
- Figure out how you can creatively solve those problems. This is your value you can share with the world and get paid for it.
- Find the best way for you to communicate your solutions to these people and learn the art of content creation and sharing your gifts boldly with the world.
Every step I have outlined is exactly what you need to do to begin the process of earning money, and not a little but a lot. This money is then re-invested back into your business for you to scale and go bigger.
The only thing stopping you from finally reaching your dreams is you. Here me when I say, being distracted by short-term gains, quick fixes, and glistening objects is not going to get you success.
They are just distractions and are minor in the grand scheme of the foundation you need to lay out for your business first.
Focus on what your unique gift is to the world, find a way to bring value, and I promise you will not need to spend your time chasing down hacks.
Have you ever been taken off course by shiny object syndrome? Share with me below!
Peace + no distractions,