5 Key Solutions To The Biggest Mistake You Are Making Online
Have you ever wanted to get noticed on social media? Have you ever dreamed about mentoring and partnering with some of the biggest influencers online? Have you ever wished you could wake up one day with media and event outlets contacting you for interviews and summit speaking events?
Well, I’m here to tell you it’s all possible. In 2.5 years I have gone from being a complete nobody online to:
• #1 Best-Selling Author.
• International Speaker.
• Interviewed by the History Channel
• Interviewed by Metro News.
• Published by the largest near death experience database in the world.
• Featured in a film documentary by NHK Broadcasting in Japan.
• Interviewed by several new + noteworthy international podcasts.
• Building a global following of over 7k people.
• Building 4 powerful income-producing brands all based on my heart and desire to impact the world on a conscious level.
Here’s what I really want you to know. I did all of this while I was on life-support and later while I was recovering from full-body rehabilitation from complications from my heart transplant.
While this is only a glimpse at what I’ve accomplished in this short period of time, I want to share with you how I created this for my life under such dire circumstances and some of the mistakes you may be making online that are slowing your progress towards the results you may be seeking.
Firstly, you need to create a brand. You need a platform that you will convert into an income-producing business.
Second, you need to get attention online. You may have the greatest message, product or service on Planet Earth, but if nobody has ever heard of you, you will struggle to get your message heard or product sold to the number you need to reach to create business sustainability.
Here’s where you may end up heading in the wrong direction. You’re not alone in this, by the way.
Most have no understanding of how to generate attention and more importantly, the right attention. Then the question becomes what to do with all the attention.
Below you will find 5 key solutions to some of the biggest mistakes you may be making online as you are getting attention online, or as I like to say, busting out of obscurity so you can boldly tell the world who you are.
1. Know your target. Remember you are running a business. You can very easily get caught up in the vanity aspect of your growing popularity online. For example, as you start to build your online following, you start to see your number of “likes” per post go up. Emotionally, it makes you feel good. It makes you feel seen. It makes you feel heard. This is great because you are seeing a result of your effort to bust out of obscurity and out of the unknown on social media. However, we must remember that there is more to running a business than just getting attention.
2. Know your direction. Always remember where you are going. As you gain attention online, you want to make sure you’re not getting distracted. This can cause you to make poor decisions, not notice shifts in the market, and can catch you off-guard along your path. You want to stay focused on your end goal, what result are you looking to achieve from the attention you are getting. Are you attracting the people you want to serve? Otherwise, you can easily come off course on your path to success.
3. Know who can help you. Having a mentor is key. I am extremely focused on my mentors and I know exactly the result they are going to get me. Sure, you can spend the next 5-years figuring it all out yourself, stumbling upon mistakes, and getting frustrated, or you can have someone who is a few steps ahead of you, guiding you to your next level of success.
4. Know your why. You need to know your why so strongly that you are willing to become comfortable being uncomfortable. As a growing business, as you build your brand, you will be aiming to build your authority online. You will find yourself continually perfecting your message, your products, and surrounding yourself by bigger names in the industry. But this doesn’t just happen with out effort. You have to constantly be up-leveling your game, which means you will be pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone in order to grow. As you do that, you may experience frustration or disappointment from the people around you. It’s important to stay focused on your mission to serve others in a big way.
5. Know how to monetize. Many people are going after attention online but once they get the attention, they have no idea what to do with it. This is where you need to know exactly how you are going to convert your attention into money. Let’s face it, we live in a world where money is a form of energetic currency. It’s not a bad thing. It’s how the world operates at this point. Think of money as allowing you the opportunity to fulfill your mission to serve others. To convert your attention into leads and then sales, you must know what your target market wants.
Strategy is everything when busting out of obscurity and getting attention online. Attention is only the first step to creating an income-producing brand make sure you know the type of attention you are getting and the results you are seeking.
What do you think of these solutions? Are you ready to start focusing on them?
Peace + love,